Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mia - Month 2

Written by Mia (28/04/08):

Mommy said I'm growing up so fast that I could write my own update from now on. So here it is.

I've really done a lot of growing up in the last few weeks. I now weigh 11lbs 9oz and measure 22.5inches (Mommy didn't measure me right last month.) I had more needles at the doctors today. Mommy says I did very good. I only cried for my second needle. Mommy did too.

Now that I'm bigger I don't need as much sleep anymore, so that makes more playtime for mom and me. I really like playing on the floor with Mommy. I like belly time so I can wiggle my whole body right off the blanket we're playing on. Mommy says someone should invent a baby Swiffer suit that I could wear while I wiggle so that I could clean the floors at the same time. She says she's kidding but I'm not so sure. Actually that's another favorite thing of mine...vacuuming. It puts me to sleep, so our floors stay really clean!

I had a growth spurt at 6 weeks. I was starving all of the time. I didn't mean to be a bad girl but I wanted to eat every 1.5-2 hours and cried a lot. I'm happy that passed though it was no fun being that hungry.

Mom and Dad have made the arrangements for my baptism. It's going to be June 1. Uncle Matt and aunt Metaxia will be my godparents. :) I'm happy they said yes.

Mom said I've been a very good girl during our outings. I really like shopping, especially in my stroller. I really like the music at church too. I got to meet all the people at Mommy's work (well Mom says I met them but I slept through it), but I was very awake to meet Daddy's coworkers, they have nice bright lights at his office! I also got to meet the people from mom's old work (fpl) and some of Mommy and Daddy's friends who have come by the house. Everyone is so nice!

Overall I'm a really happy girl, I like to smile and like it when people talk to me. I really like the nice weather we've been getting. It means that I get to go for walks. I like those, I like drives too.

Here are some pictures that Mommy took of me this past month...



I hope everyone is doing very well. Lot's of hugs and baby kisses!

Mia

No comments: